I noticed I’ve never really wrote anything about my pregnancy, despite the fact that I’m entering the eighth month soon.. (gasp!)
Ermm.. what should I start with? Morning-sickness? urgh! something I’m not really keen to write about.. but somehow there was some interesting experience with it.. If I could list down the things that I despised.. the thing that I craved during that period.. If I’m not mistaken, my sickness lasted for about 3 months.. quite a long period I had to endure, huh? In fact, there’s still some smell which I could not really stand of up till now.. but not as bad as how it used to be..
Let’s stroll down my lists
Things I COULD NOT stand the smell of:
- sos cili Lingam
- sambal tumis
- my own kitchen, basically!
- smell of a room next to the restaurant on D floor, QMC
- a few others too, depended on my fussy nose
Things I really had a CRAVE for:
- lauk pauk kat warung kat Bayan Baru
- mee wantan KLCC food court 2nd floor
- claypot noodle food court The Mall
- sambal goreng IBU
- Lontong IBU
- mee kuah Fajar Bakti
- lauk pauk kat School Pharmacy
- Macam2 lagi yg ada kt pasar malam.. hehe..
kesimpulannya, nak balik Malaysia sangat waktu tu!
More of my pregnancy, soon….. (hopefully.. wink,wink..)